BOTE® PRODUCTS WITH AERO TECHNOLOGY
Beginning on January 1, 2020, for the original retail purchaser (“Consumer”), BOTE® provides a limited two-year warranty from date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for a registered product.
If the product is covered under this warranty, BOTE® will repair, replace/provide replacement parts at its discretion, the board or any part or component that is deemed defective. BOTE® reserves the right to change products and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes into already completed products, or those in the hands of dealers or consumers. Boards repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear and aging of product.
- Cosmetic flaws or variations in colors.
- Use in excess of the manufacturer's recommended maximum load capacity.
- Failure to comply with pressure recommendations, assembly/disassembly and handling procedures.
- Any puncture, cut or abrasion sustained in normal use or damage from unreasonable uses or improper storage.
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® purchased second-hand or used
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® damaged by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® damaged while in possession of a freight carrier, a dealer, Consumer, or any party other than BOTE®.
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® damaged by accident, neglect, improper use, or handling.
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® that have been towed by power or sailboats.
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® designated as Prototypes.
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® sold as “demos” or in “as is” condition.
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity which is customary for the product.
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® that have been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified.
- BOTE® or AeroBOTE® used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Any product that has been lost or stolen.
Except as expressly set forth herein, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, BOTE® expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to BOTE® paddleboards. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall BOTE® be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or expenses resulting from any defects in its products. BOTE®’s aggregate liability with respect to any product shall be limited to an amount equal to Consumer's original purchase price paid for the defective product.
To the extent any limitation or exclusion contained herein is contrary to applicable law, such limitation or exclusion shall be severable and all other terms herein shall remain in full force and effect and are valid and enforceable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights. For Consumers who are covered by state, country or provincial consumer protection laws or regulations, the benefits from this warranty are in addition to all rights conveyed by such consumer protection laws.